Saturday, November 28, 2015

Home Brew Beer Fest

Yes. Homebrew at church. Another reason why my church, Hope Community Church in Minneapolis, is awesome.



The men's group at church is putting together a homebrew fest in January, hosted at the pastor's house. I have entered my Scottish Spiced Ale in the fest. I would've entered the hefeweizen, but it's so good we may not have any left by late January. I'll be working on a Nut Brown Ale in the next few weeks, which might almost make an appearance at the event.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I brew with a few of the elders at my church. I don't know if we could brew at the actual building though lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not actually brewing at the church. The beer fest will be at the pastor's house. He's been trying to perfect an IPA recipe. I think he's doing the whole thing to get data points

      Delete
  2. That's awesome. I brew with a few of the elders at my church. I don't know if we could brew at the actual building though lol

    ReplyDelete